Being safe should be simple. SimpliSafe designs home security systems that are wireless, cellular and so user-friendly they can be set up by anyone in minutes. An ever-expanding arsenal of sensors provides all-encompassing protection while integrated apps make comprehensive system control possible from anywhere.
But SimpliSafe is way more than its great products. It’s also seamless 24/7 professional monitoring, without the long-term contracts and sky-high prices of traditional alarm companies.
Currently, SimpliSafe protects over 200,000 homes and that number is quickly rising. In 2014, the company was ranked in The Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation with a 3,076% 3-year growth rate. SimpliSafe is ushering in a new era — one where anyone anywhere can have a security system that’s not only simple, but also on the cutting edge.
- Drive and execute the technical direction of the end-to-end (embedded applications, web services/microservcies, mobile, e-commerce) automation framework
- Evaluate and select tools and systems, or develop in-house solutions to provide comprehensive test coverage
- Work alongside the DevOps team to integrate the automation framework into the CI/CD environment
- Mentor and guide a team of Quality Engineers
- Experience creating a comprehensive test strategy encompassing different technologies
- Demonstrated experience of designing and building automation frameworks
- Familiar with DevOps/IoT/microservices environment with CI/CD pipelines
- Solid understanding of various technologies and systems, such as HTTP protocol, REST APIs, Angular based web applications, native Mobile applications, e-commerce/online shopping/fulfillment, and CRM
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Experience in leading a QA team
- Enjoys working in and open and collaborative environment