Zagster is the fastest-growing bike-share provider in North America. With industry-leading technology and an innovative operations model, our mission is to make the bike the most loved form of transportation — and we’re looking for an exceptional Implementation Manager to help make it happen. Zagster has recently raised $10 million in Series B Funding.
Zagster operates more than 130 bike shares for cities, universities businesses, and properties, including Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Yale, Ohio State, General Motors, and the Irvine Company. At Zagster, you will help transform the way people get around to make tangible improvements to the sustainability, health, and quality of life of communities everywhere.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for partnering with customers who are implementing or expanding existing Zagster fleets across the country. You will work closely with our Planning, Fleet, and Customer Success teams and will own the delivery of physical and digital assets for each bike share program.
You are a fit if you are adept at handling multiple ongoing projects and demonstrate a commitment to flawless execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are impeccably organized, adore checklists, foresee solutions to both human and logistical challenges before they arise, and pride yourself on an exemplary stakeholder experience. If you think you’d fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
- Create frameworks for customer launches and monitor detailed project plans with deliverables and due dates to ensure team’s on-time, on-budget delivery of all programs and projects.
- Work with cross-discipline team members to validate project assumptions and review assigned project plans with senior leadership.
- Act as primary escalation path for any project-related issues for assigned projects
- Manage project risks, issues, and next steps to ensure quality delivery.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive projects to automate manual processes, create efficiencies, and reduce overall implementation timeframes.
- Demonstrate expertise in delivering people, process, and technology change.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to shift gears and maintain a sense of humor.
- Motivated, self-starter who functions effectively independently and collaboratively
- Comfort delivering exemplary results under strict deadlines and challenging environments.
- Excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an implementation or project management role.
- Comfort gathering and developing requirements for medium and large complexity projects.
- Client management expertise while successfully delivering intuitive solutions.
- Flexibility to travel up to 10%