Director, Corporate Account Management
- Partner with executive leadership team in Sales and Customer Success to refine our global strategy and best practices for land and expand opportunities across professional services, training, support tiers, and add-on products as well as for contract renewals.
- Develop account strategies and action oriented plans focused on value expansion (revenue growth) through the sale of add on products and services within existing customer accounts.
- Drive the success of cross-sell and renewal business through recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, and managing the successful performance of our Corporate Account Management Team.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to sales, product, customer success and engineering groups.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to resolve escalated renewal risks and ensure the successful delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews to key accounts.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.com, ensuring the platform is properly utilized by the entire team while ensuring consistency and transparency across the business.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Product Management to share feedback, influence and guide the life cycle of products and features, from envisioning through general availability.
- Deliver company value proposition, differentiation, and presentation as part of demonstrating the CloudHealth platform for prospects as a subject matter expert.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales or account management background.
- 10+ years in a B2B sales or account management role with previous quota responsibility.
- 5+ years in a leadership position driving the strategic global success of an account management function.
- Strong subject matter expert in Account Management Capability Development - driving strategic thinking; create simplicity from complexity.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills to engage with a large range global and local stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to meet with strategic customer accounts, attend events, etc.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!