- Own both the strategy and implementation of our development productivity (Continuous Integration, Deployment scripting & optimization, Testing automation) and production operations (monitoring/altering, blue/green container deploys, etc.)
- Bring your expertise in a bunch of cool technologies/architectures. We are still a young team and are looking for people passionate about technology who can contribute to setting and solidifying our technical direction for years to come
- Be passionate about finding ways to deliver our software safely and with stellar up-time to our customers in a way that is easy and efficient for the developers. Build systems that allow us to run without a ton of processes.
You'll be great if you
- Have a strong background in any of: Service- / Microservice- oriented system design, AWS cloud architecture (we are using a lot of AWS products as we scale up to allow us to get to market quickly - SQS, SNS, ECS, ALB, etc.), dealing with the complex operational trade-offs of supporting a quickly iterating production web application
- Have a system building mentality - we should be writing infrastructure just like we right code - with a strong eye on how to test it and how to scale it
- Have a strong understanding of modern DevOps practices and have ideas on how we can efficiently build out a top-notch DevOps culture/technology set here.
- Undergrad or graduate degree, CS degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of DevOps/System Engineering experience; Experience as a software engineer, as well, strongly preferred
- Have owned, and succeeded at delivering multiple projects with direct, measurable, improvements in either development lifecycle of production products, or operational maturity of production services (e.g. up-time, TTR, etc.)
At Lovepop, we believe that relationships are the most important things in our lives and people respond to things that are unexpected, personal. We build stronger relationships through products that are at the intersection of engineering and imagination.