HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with 19,000 customers worldwide and 6 global offices. Founded in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot has been recognized by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte as one of the world’s fastest-growing companies, and voted a top place to work by the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, and Glassdoor.
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobsIf your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find customized solutions to their challenges, we should talk.
At HubSpot, we're obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Customer Success Managers must possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI.
As a Customer Success Manager
- Be the primary contact and advocate for approximately 200 small and medium-sized business customers
- Become an expert in Inbound Marketing and become the trusted marketing advisor to each of your customers
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Prior experience with sales or account management teams
- Experience working with small business owners and marketers
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish fluency
- Inbound Marketing knowledge
- Strong Saas business acumen
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Fluency in other languages