Business Systems Analyst
About the Job
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime is looking for highly motivated Business/Systems Analysts with experience working with enterprise software systems. An ideal person has the demonstrated ability to evaluate complex business and technical requirements and formulate clear, concise documentation for a commercial web-based software product for use by the development and client services teams. Successful candidates will be strong team players but also able to work independently. Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- BA or BS degree, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration, and an MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to assess complex business requirements and to lead requirements and design definition sessions to facilitate the development of effective business solutions
- Proven ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences (writing samples will be requested as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and some experience with SQL
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Solid trouble-shooting skills
- Solid knowledge of Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.