Technical Training Lead
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We need exceptionally talented and versatile people to join our team in Watertown, MA and onboard our growing network of resellers. If you have previous 3D printing experience (personal or professional), and can effectively communicate technical concepts to audiences with varying levels of expertise, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our Customer Success Team.
Here at Markforged, Technical Trainers (aka Customer Success Engineers) have high exposure to our value-added resellers and high impact to our customers. In this role, you will deliver training content to our resellers, who will drive user adoption to Markforged’s printing ecosystem. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the Markforged product training program.
- Lead development & maintenance of technical training content, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to our authorized resellers on a regular schedule in the US and abroad.
- Mentor authorized resellers in supporting their customers for ongoing success.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor’s or higher) or relevant work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience conducting classroom training or product demonstrations for related technology products and services.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and a strong stage presence to manage a classroom of adult learners.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with 3D Printers highly desired.
- Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content.
- Self-sufficient and organized, with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
- Experience in Technical Writing and/or Product Documentation.
- Experience working with cloud software.
- Ability to travel globally. Travel will range from 10 - 25% annually.
Read Full Job Description