Strategic Sales Manager at Markforged
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Federal Sales Team focused on the Defence oriented Aerospace manufacturing vertical. This team is focused on entering new markets and transforming the manufacturing process for these customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of newly created field sales organization focused on the largest enterprise accounts; both existing customers and new customer acquisition. We are building a Strategic Accounts Sales team to evangelize Markforged technologies and delight our enterprise customers.
You will spend your time selling large complex deals across multiple levels within the organization, and navigating procurement processes. Join us as we take additive manufacturing mainstream with the world’s strongest 3D printed parts across the widest range of materials using cloud software.What will you own?
- Drive large, complex deals through lead to close
- Experience navigating large company procurement processes
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive reference-able customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
- Track record of proven success in a quota carrying role (proof of quota attainment)
- Experience selling large ticket items to customers with more than 3k employees
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical sales background in hardware/software and/or engineering related technology
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time primarily within New Zealand and Australia