At Wayfair, our strategic growth is directly dependent on our ability to consistently find, attract, and hire the highest caliber talent in the world. As a Talent Sourcer for Business Recruiting team, you will be at the front lines identifying this top talent. Critical to achieving success in this area is a proactive, repeatable, predictable candidate development engine that overfills funnels for Wayfair's most senior level searches.
This isn’t your typical, back office, low exposure candidate development function. With you, it will be a partnership with the recruiting team and TA Leadership to engage with passive candidates and pitching such a compelling story that the person on the other end of the phone begs to know more.
The Way You Will Work:
- Partner as “one team” with the business recruiters and hiring managers to understand the business’s repeatable talent needs, collaborate to build effective sourcing strategies that enable you to find them. Using every innovative bone in your body, you’ll engage top talent, increase their interest level, and convert them into candidates.
- Maintain pipelines of talent who aren’t ready to make a move and find creative ways to engage with them to gradually increase their interest with the goal of converting them into active candidates.
- Explore and find the latest and greatest technologies and approaches to make finding talent easier and more efficient.
- Map out the market and provide talent reports to the C-level
The Way You’ll Win:
- This is an environment that demands you continually iterate and try new things. Approaches that are stale now were ineffective long before, so try new things. If or when they don’t work, learn from them and try something new.
- By partnering together with the business recruiters to create and maintain a seamless candidate experience.
- Engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles.
Who You Are:
- A Research Associate from an executive recruiting firm or a strategic sourcer from an in-house sourcing function focused on senior level searches with demonstrated examples of uncovering executive level talent and engaging them immediately and over time to opt into opportunities.
- A strategic “hunter” who derives motivation and fulfillment from finding talent and engaging with them.
- An innovator who thinks of picking up the phone and getting creative with your pitch as a necessary part of your strategy.
- A collaborator who views candidate development, and those managing the effort to close candidates, as one team accomplishing the same mission and measured with the same goals.
- A resourceful networker who not only understands the value of building long-term relationships with candidates, but is great at it.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.