A Unique Career Opportunity Awaits
Cybereason is proud to announce a critical opening within its SOC enablement team. The SOC (Security Operations Center) enablement development team supports Cybereason’s internal SOC (US & Japan) as well as external SOCs with additional tooling and support systems built around the Cybereason ecosystem. This team is heavily customer-focused and sits with the US SOC team for both proximity to customers and to enable rapid development cycles. We scrum daily and measure success by sprint points taken and completed.
We are a small group representing the entirety of the development team in Boston and we strictly apply a no asshole policy.
We also have a you break it you fix it policy for production systems, so if you break production on Friday at 5PM we stay until we fix it!
What you'll be up to...
- Building Cybereason’s next generation SOC tooling and support systems
- Applying SOC processes in software to enable advanced hunting at scale (SOC Automation)
- Integrating a global team into a single platform that we develop/maintain in-house
- Building large-scale data processes to enable rapid analytics and feature extraction
- Participate from a technical perspective in the design and construction of the next-gen SOC management tools
- Lead the effort to implement non-deterministic self-learning systems
You should have...
- Technical Skills:
- Understanding of SOA, CI/CD, SaaS, FaaS
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- Expertise in any of: C#, Java, Python
- Familiarity with c-style language grammar
- Familiarity with NoSQL and SQL databases and the differences/benefits of each
- Ability to think outside of the box to find creative solutions to challenges
- Bonus: Familiarity with infrastructure/endpoint-based security
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to work with a global team in multiple timezones
- Ability to work independently (at times) as well as with other teams (that may have similar, but not the same objectives)
Education & Experience:
- None - We are looking for someone who is a good fit regardless of experience. Maturity to work in a very casual environment is more important than years of experience.