Senior Software Engineer - Learner <3 Team
Senior Software Engineer - Learner
EdX is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Learner
- Contribute to (and eventually lead) the Learner engineering team by leveraging your skills in technical direction, priority setting, and execution/delivery.
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems.
- Evaluate and leverage different languages and software tools to effectively deliver learner value
- Support the open source community.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Real-world experience with Python or other development languages.
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with React, Backbone, and webpack.
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- Familiarity with standards compliant front-end development and accessibility best practices.
EdX is an MIT start-up company that offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free lunches every day as well as a plethora of other fun perks and access to some of the smartest people on the planet! Are you ready to be a part of our Mission?
EdX, an open source educational software start-up venture between MIT and Harvard to build the world's leading learning destination site and platform so that everyone around the world has the opportunity and access to education.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.