Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience engineering, releasing and supporting Android applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the Win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX.
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications.
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting.
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Come Join Our Team!Be part of the talented team that builds the next generation of payments and apply online today!