| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:02 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
ezCater is positioned to capture the majority of the $25B corporate catering market as the world comes back to the office. ezCater is the #1 business catering platform. We strengthened our position through the pandemic by building and launching new product offerings like Relish to tackle the $50B individual meal workplace market.
Our enterprise sales team results - despite COVID - grew 8X in the last year. We need a leader who can beat that, expanding our repertoire of repeatable sales motions, attracting more of the best hunters, and helping ezCater go big. As the world comes back to an opt-in workplace, ezCater IS the Food for Work solution that every enterprise needs.
What you’ll do:
- Hunt. We have target verticals for you and your team to focus on. The sales cycle can take weeks to months.
- Be creative. Build on what is working to make it more repeatable, and invent new tactics and tools.
- Attract and grow. Grow the team by attracting the best hunters who can deliver target paybacks
- Coach. Develop your managers to lead and mentor sales reps to increase their impact. Mentor and coach to create a sales machine obsessed with enterprise customers, their needs and how to provide food for work
- Collaborate. Work with teams across legal, product, finance and marketing to deliver enterprise solutions for ezCater customers
What you have:
- Customer obsession. You know how to use your ears more than your mouth. You can understand a customer’s pain point and present solutions.
- Player/coach. You have been very successful in hyper growth and are still willing to book your own meetings.
- Leadership. You have built teams and your teams have followed you to your next gig.
- Data driven approach. You understand LTV:CAC and how to measure success.
- Tech experience. You know how to collaborate with a top rate product and technology team to articulate customer needs that can become product features.
- B2B or B2B2C Experience. You understand how to navigate within an organization to close a deal.
- Good nature: You know how to crush goals and not spirits. You work well with others.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you can’t use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
Read Full Job Description