Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. Are you someone who thrives in an open and collaborative environment? Come join our OnaTribe!
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
- Onapsis is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as Vice President of Customer Success.. The Vice President of Customer Success is responsible for managing the Onapsis install base, ensuring ARR retention and increasing customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead the strategic development of the customer success function, addressing business requirements and goals.
- Drive customer success to continuously increase lifetime customer value by defining and optimizing the Customer Lifecycle through Customer Success Plans by mapping the customer journey
- Define the segmentation of the customer base and deploy varying strategies, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and learn from best practices in the industry.
- Lead Voice of the Customer initiatives externally and internally with cross functional teams.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and hack it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Focus on the customer - Forms active working relationships with customers by anticipating, analyzing and quickly responding to opportunities, needs and problems.
- 5+ years in a customer success leadership role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the organization on team and individual goals
- Proven record of increasing and exceeding revenue targets
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
- Full Benefits Package (varies by region)
- In office and virtual perks such as monthly lunches, chair massage, manicures, and happy hours
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 4 days annually)
Working Environment Disclaimer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.