Toast Relationship Manager, Enterprise/Mid Market
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Toast Payments Relationship Manager will operate as a key customer point person for all Toast Payments questions for both prospects and live customers in the Enterprise/Mid Market channel. Pivotal to this role is a strong value to understand the payments industry as well as customer empathy to drive a high level of customer satisfaction.
About this roll*:
- Maintain client satisfaction from sales handoff through life of partnership both pre-sale and post-sale for large, strategic accounts
- Deliver a best-in-class, truly delightful, Payments experience to Toast restaurants and prospects through successful communication (both written and verbal)
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions and deeply understand the payments value proposition and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Manage the full payments sales process from initial enterprise engagement
- Interact and negotiate with C-Level Executives to have strategic discussions and solve critical escalations related to payments issues
- Uncover, introduce, and implement opportunities to increase enterprise client satisfaction
- Orchestrate and manage various projects and maintain client expectations along with necessary Toast resources
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather and understand needs analysis for each assigned client
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an account management, customer success, and/or pre sales role; at the enterprise/mid market level is strongly preferred
- Experience working with in payments and/or POS solutions industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong time management, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Understanding of revenue generation and maintenance
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment, and to adapt while focusing on key deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with onboarding client’s post-sales, and support through product go-live