Everbridge is seeking an experienced Territory Manager. The ideal candidate will be an experienced hunter/closer with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into small to medium size businesses (SMB). This is a full cycle, high volume closing role in our Burlington, MA location.
The Everbridge Territory Manager team thrives on providing communities throughout the country with news and information that is both proximate and personally relevant. Our technology is critical in creating new communication paths that have never existed before. The Everbridge Territory Manager Team mission is to sell the full suite of Everbridge critical communications products into commercial accounts up to 1000 employees or Healthcare accounts up to 200 beds.
What you’ll do:
- This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales.
- The individual will focus on developing domain knowledge of products, competitors and target buyers in the finance industry.
- Candidate will be located in the Boston area, and will primarily be responsible for selling on the phone and web.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of business/lead development and 6 months closing experience in SaaS, Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services industries.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Fluency in English required.
- You have 3+ years closing experience in above industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Salesforce.com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description