Technical Brand Director
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Technical Brand Director manages a set of Account Managers. You’ll be the main escalation point for your team members and will be charged with ensuring your team members stay on task, help them achieve their quarterly goals, and provide guidance with their day-to-day activities. You will also manage your own portfolio of Agency accounts in which you will be responsible for the success of the launch and the relationship long term.
- Directly manage a group of Account Managers, acting as a mentor and resource to your team to help improve both project management and client relationship management skills
- Act as initial internal escalation point for client issues for Account Managers
- Set up onboarding training for new hires that join your team
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with your team of Account Managers to ensure employee and client success
- Ensure both your own individual launches and your team’s launches are staying on track
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements and documentation of processes within the Account Management team
- Act as an advocate for LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products
- Conduct regular reviews with your team members to ensure they achieve expected KPIs that align with overall company goals
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Ability to manage and mentor a team, with strong leadership skills
- Solutions-oriented, with ability to creatively solve problems
- Open to receiving and providing constructive feedback
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and client relationship skills
- Robust training skills - one on one and in a group setting
- Proven ability to work across many departments to achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.