Strategic Customer Success Engineer
GreatHorn is looking for a highly motivated Strategic Customer Success Engineer who will be responsible for setting up, configuring, and monitoring our strategic accounts, in both pre and post-sale scenarios. In addition, you will be charged with actively developing and delivering training materials and communicating GreatHorn’s value and success to customer stakeholders.
As a Strategic Customer Success Engineer, you will work with prospects and customers to ensure that their journey from purchase to production is successful and effectively managed.
- Become a go-to expert on how to implement and configure GreatHorn’s security platform.
- Partner with Sales Engineers to ensure proof of concept trials are well managed and demonstrate the strengths of GreatHorn.
- Serve as a trusted advisor delivering best practices and guidance to customers.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations.
- Travel to meet with customers on a regular basis (quarterly at a minimum).
- Define and manage key customer KPIs and metrics including product adoption and usage.
- Create best-practice guidelines, training materials, and knowledgebase articles.
- Work with Marketing to drive thought leadership with blog posts or articles about observed attack trends.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the security space.
- Tech savvy and passionate about understanding and implementing technologies.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services in the security space.
- Excellent people skills and comfortable interacting with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer-facing materials and interaction.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel to customer sites and spend time outside of the office to understand the customer environment and build relationships.
- Experience with regular expressions.
- Comfortable analyzing data in tools like Microsoft excel and pivot tables.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Small company/start-up experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is redefining the decades-old email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.