Strategic Account Manager at Attivio
As we continue to grow our book of business and look to further our commitment to customer success for our strategic clients, Attivio is looking for a top performing Account Manager with a technology sales background. In this role, you will ensure the continuation of a healthy client relationships and work side-by-side with them to develop strategic execution plans that drive measurable success, develop long-term client satisfaction and expanded contract values.
As as a Strategic Account Manager, you will...
- Align with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue at designated accounts to improve customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
- Develop a strategy and plan for the growth of major accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Attivio can add significant value
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers, decision makers and buyers.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of a client’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Work with clients as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenge their thinking to support them in driving growth.
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer success for assigned accounts
- Exceed annual expansion into each strategic account, renewal and professional service goals
- Maintain fluency in Attivio’s products and services to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Skills + experience we look for are...
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills to coordinate the involvement of a cross-functional team in order to advocate for customer needs
- 5+ years of proven success in technology-related sales or business development experience in a B2B environment
- 2+ years of account management or solution selling role
- Tech-savvy. Strong technical enterprise-level computer software background supporting customers
- Strong functional consultative approach
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com