Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
Summary of Position:
The Sr. Financial Analyst (Customer Success) will support all areas of the Onapsis Customer Experience which includes Customer Success, Professional Services, and Customer Support. The Sr. Financial Analyst (Customer Success) will develop the business cadence, processes and reporting to provide operational support to the Customer Success organization in its mission to ensure that Onapsis customers derive value and continue to expand their use of our products and services. The ideal candidate will have strong operational and analytical expertise. The role requires the ability to gather and analyze data, identify trends and elicit key insights, and make sound business recommendations. Success will be rooted in timely and crisp communications, cross-functional collaboration, uncompromising attention to detail and delivering on commitments. This position reports to the Director of FP&A
- Work with all internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Finance) and externally with customers to identify opportunities to increase customer retention and to drive cross-functional projects and activities through to completion
- Analyze customer data and identify areas of risk or trends and patterns in the data. Proactively assist in developing and monitoring key indicators which will directly measure engagement of customers and at-risk signals
- Develop Reporting Dashboards for Key Stakeholders
- Partner with IT and the business stakeholders on the development of tools for managing the business (Example - Salesforce, Gainsight, Financial Force (PSA tool)
- Collaborate with the Customer Success leadership team to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- Develop predictive indicators and create models to project out trends for customer churn, upsell and adoption of Onapsis products
- Develop financial models in order to forecast services revenue, margins and future staffing needs
- Cross Functional Project Management:
Experience and Skills:
- Experience implementing and measuring Services specific operational metrics (utilization, backlog analysis, margin forecasting), using data to make informed business decisions
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Data Analysis, Consulting, Technology or related field
- Experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, using data to make informed business decisions
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Creative Thinker - Must have a proven track record of coming up with creative, out of the box ideas, concepts, and approaches
- Customer Focused - Must have strong empathy for customers and a passion for excellent customer experience
- Strong Communication Skills - Must have superior written and verbal communications skills and ability to work cross-functionally with all internal departments and with customers directly
- Organized and Detail Oriented - Must have excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills and complete work at the highest quality
- Sense of Urgency - Must be able to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately with minimal direction and supervision
- Experience with customer and services application tool stack products like Salesforce, Gainsight, Financial Force
- Experience in SaaS a Plus