Sr. Director, Global Partnerships
- Achieving the target revenue objectives established for partnerships generated through the Data, Technology, and System Implementer channels.
- Entering and updating all prospective client activity information (to include: appointments, email communications, opportunities, and other relevant activities) into the SHYFT standard CRM tool (Salesforce.com) on a frequent and consistent basis (daily).
- Coordinating and managing the development and delivery of proposals delivered to targeted accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts including C suite, executive, and mid-level decision makers to ensure optimal ROI on time and expenses invested (including a high level of executive presence).
- Ability to implement a superior level of written and verbal communication skills including; emails, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel capabilities that can be directly communicated to the targeted client contacts and senior leaders at SHYFT.
- Effective use of persuasion and influence in communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate conflict management in all situations.
- Demonstrated high degree of financial acumen - ability to create and leverage internal and customer financial goals to achieve mutual profitability.
- Demonstration of High degree of Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment utilizing decision making skills to interpret the business quickly to improve business performance.
- Contract strategy development and decision making. Ability to track the ROI on all contracts and contract optimization.
- Effectively communicate this knowledge to all SHYFT departments and cross functional teams.
- The ability to use an explicit or, implicit business framework to link the objectives of key stakeholders, the competitive strategies required for success, the people and activities needed to deliver intended results, and the business processes that support SHYFT’s growth strategy.
- Ability to develop advanced business planning for targeted prospective accounts including; strategy, sophisticated market analysis, customer insights, and execution.
- Ability to lead and manage change within the organization.
- Demonstrated executive presence at the C-suite.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/ life sciences market segment.
- Strong business skills including proven analytical, negotiation and reimbursement acumen.
- MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Established competencies to include: Action Oriented, Business Acumen, Clinical Knowledge, Drive for Results, Influence, Interpersonal Skills, Managerial Courage; Negotiation, Problem Solving, Strategic Agility; Executive Presence.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Program
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events