Sr Associate Sales Operations at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a sales operations associate to join our GTM sales Operations team. You’ll work closely with both the operations and the sales teams to ensure the people we support are fully supported in our systems from set up to creating efficiencies across the teams. This role will help project manage all aspects for the sales and operations teams.This role is ideal for someone who is technical but still loves to help people learn.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for the development of Toast’s Sales Leadership, Tenured and New Sales players knowledge and skills with productivity tools, internal process, and systems.
- Responsible for collaborating with our Salesforce Managers and Architects to..
- Redesign player facing process for existing business units to improve efficiency based on the current needs of the sales team
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that both successfully enable these teams to go-to-market and collect all the underlying information that Data Insights will need to drive executive dashboarding.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected in our go-to-market process.
- Have a strategic mind for the area’s of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Technical and people skills and demonstrate a strong ability to motivate, coach and train.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front line sales execution.
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.