Sr. Account Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge seeks an experienced and customer-focused Senior/Account Manager to take ownership of retaining and growing existing accounts. The Senior AM will develop strategic relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts. The Senior AM will need to maintain a keen understanding of customers’ businesses and service requirements in order to ensure the alignment of the Everbridge suite of products.
The role is essential for the success of Everbridge’s largest and most strategic accounts and is held accountable for the customer’s satisfaction and successful deployment of the platform. The goal is to retain the customer and expand the Everbridge footprint within new business units and use cases of the Everbridge Communications software, resulting in 100% customer renewals and revenue expansion. The Senior Account Manager will proactively manage the account, over the phone and in person. This is a sales position with aggressive renewal and growth targets. Position is located in the Burlington, MA location.
What you'll do;
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements, and managing overall expectations.
- Identify, develop, and close growth opportunities within organizations for additional products or services to expand and entrench our position with each customer.
- Effectively expand customer utilization of the products and services via professional services.
- Maintain awareness of the customer environment and promote alternative products or services as solutions.
- Proactively review customer usage and service case activity to identify and mitigate potential service escalations.
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues.
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers.
- Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
- Become a recognized expert in the assigned vertical focused customer base.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Everbridge products.
- Represent understanding of customers' businesses (strategy and operations).
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Consistently meet or exceed renewal and growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
What you'll bring
- BS or BA in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of dedicated, successful sales, account management, sales engineer or relevant experience.
- A verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Srong presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid technical acumen.
- Must be motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Travel up to 30% to client sites
- Bonus if:
- Experience with ASP / SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description