At Zaius, we provide a B2C CDP (customer data platform) that collects and connects all of your customer data, analyzes, and assists you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions. We’re a VC-funded company supported by both Boston and NYC area venture firms including Matrix Partners, Underscore_VC., and Insight Venture Partners.
Platform Architects provide our customers with the technical guidance necessary to integrate their systems with our services. We’re looking for people who are excellent at integrating systems to help customers get the most out of services; who can become a product power user; and who can understand technical systems and write a little bit of code as needed. We focus on outcomes and customer value, rather than on counting hours. Even if you’re not sure if your experience is a direct fit but want to discuss whether you’d be a match, we’d like to talk.
What you bring:
- Highly analytical thought process and excellent communication skills.
- An interest in and ability to manage yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The responsibility to make and meet commitments on your own.
- Passion for and pride in the success of customers
How you’ll make a difference:
- Become a complete expert in the Zaius app, from channel integrations (email/SMS/app notifications, etc.), data import and export, reporting, and integrations.
- Guide customers in the implementation of common programs such as abandoned cart or replenishment campaigns, and with less common needs such as dynamic content and internationalization.
- Determine the root cause of customer issues and either make an adjustment to data or systems yourself, advise the customers on the resolution from their side, or escalate the issue to Engineering.
- Become an internal technical resource, learning from as well as educating other team members, and writing documentation so others can repeat the processes you follow when solving known issues.
- Make sure communications and expectations are up-to-date on issues across different customers simultaneously.
- Maintain personal relationships with our largest customers while continually overseeing their technical implementations.
- Act with urgency and precision to give users the best in class support in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with engineering to build integrations that provide new features on our platform, using the latest technologies and development processes.