Neural Magic is an early stage machine learning software company pioneering a new way for organizations to run deep neural networks without requiring specialized hardware accelerators.
As a technical pre-sales Solutions Engineer at Neural Magic, you will be at the center of delivering technical value to our customers. Working closely with our sales and R&D teams, you will be responsible for owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle, delivering solutions that align customer’s needs with the capabilities of our technology.
Qualified candidates will use their engineering and customer engagement skills to create proof of concepts and dynamic demos that spark the imagination of potential customers. You’ll regularly engage with customers in both pre and post sales capacities, to evaluate and scope solutions, lead technical evaluations, assist with implementations, and address obstacles that might hinder a customer's success. Using your ability to identify challenges before they happen and quickly learn new technical concepts, you enable customers to understand and experience the value of Neural Magic's product.
This role is hands-on and requires a combination of a strategic solutions mindset, top notch communication skills, technical depth and ability to adapt to changing customer conditions. We are seeking an individual excited to work with state-of-the-art deep models, who will will work cross-functionally with our technical and customer teams to deliver value. If you are someone who wants to contribute to solving challenging technical problems at the forefront of machine learning, this is the role for you.
Founded by an award-winning team of professors and computer scientists out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
What you’ll do
- Translate business needs into technical requirements, work with customers to design solutions that deliver measurable value.
- Work closely with sales team to qualify opportunities based on fit with our solution
- Work closely with our product and machine learning teams to provide valuable input into market and customer deployment requirements
- Work closely with customers to test and deploy their neural network models using industry leading frameworks and Neural Magic’s software
- Support the design and implementation of solutions for our customers, and partner with Neural Magic’s engineering organization to create and deliver these solutions.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner, providing analysis of deep learning approaches, helping to define and conduct pilot tests
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, engineering or another quantitative field, preferably with a focus on machine learning
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in the areas of developing and deploying enterprise software solutions and customer implementations.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning concepts and models, in particular computer vision deep learning applications
- Proficient with Tensorflow, Pytorch, and other machine learning frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain a positive attitude, and to hold yourself accountable for our customer’s success.
- Ability to think about solutions from a customer perspective, establish connections between requirements, solutions and success criteria.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written and presentation skills with the ability to tailor technical information for different audiences.