Solutions Engineer - Implementation at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Solutions Engineer (Ordering Integration Implementation) is charged with defining and delivering ordering solutions for our enterprise restaurant brand partners. These include the nation’s largest and highest-growth brands, from sweetgreen to Dunkin’ to Taco Bell.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will own the technical integration and launch of these partners. You will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, build delivery timelines, manage priorities for project completion, and coordinate each phase of the integration. You will be hands-on in every stage, from designing technical solutions, to coordinating with engineering and product teams, to configuring systems, to testing and troubleshooting the integration.
This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, with skills in project management, software development, cross-team coordination, and operations.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Take an “owner” approach - you’ll be responsible for keeping the technical project on track, organized, and appropriately communicated internally and externally.
- Use your technical chops - You’ll be asked to conduct product gap analysis, test API calls (using tools like Postman), write SQL to answer data questions, and understand the rough complexity of product enhancements without engineering input.
- Switch from big picture to small details - You’re just as comfortable and excited to roadmap the overall architecture of a new payment flow with a partner’s CTO as you are to route through logs hunting down a pernicious bug for their QA team.
You Should Have
- You have outstanding communication skills - You’ll need to work with engineering teams both within and outside of our company, and you’ll spend a lot of time on calls with partners either representing our API & functionality or troubleshooting an issue.
- Be a fast learner - The software platform does a lot, and you’ll need to pick up all the ins and outs of the product in your first few months on the job, and retain all of that knowledge to help you with future projects.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexable PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.