Solutions Architect at SmartBear
- Provide guidance around how best to configure and leverage SmartBear API solutions for prospects and customers.
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams to position success paths for our prospects and customers for SmartBear product and technical solutions.
- Define and design technical roadmaps for enterprise accounts and POCs.
- Responsible for subject-matter expertise of integrations, technical solutions, and implementations of SmartBear API tools.
- Presenting and interacting with customers including senior stakeholders/ C-Suite as needed to showcase SmartBear solutions and proposals.
- Responsible for strategy plan for complex implementations.
- Build sales domain expertise across multiple industries and create artifacts around standard methodologies of using SmartBear products across those industries.
- Become a thought leader for the industry around API best practices and the in-house API expert.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, solutions engineer, or similar type of technical/customer facing role
- Experience as part of an API development or testing team and understanding of API developing and testing strategies
- Prior experience of designing technical solutions to meet business needs
- Experience of handling to mid to enterprise sized clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, and dynamic environment
- Highly customer orientated and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively; handle multiple engagements concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; engaging presentation style with the ability to control various presentation scenarios with partners across all levels
- Good understanding of Sales processes, infrastructure, and challenges
- Able and willing to travel nationally and internationally up to 25%
- You shouldn’t need to look up the following list of words: (Jenkins, CI/CD, SOAP, REST, Git, Docker, JSON, GraphQL)
- Fluent in English