Solution Developer at Medidata Solutions
The team is actively engaged with healthcare organizations to enable rapid synthesis of insights through the SHYFT Analytic Platform. The team is responsible for delivering an adaptive, secure and highly configurable platform, scalable to the specific needs of individual customers.
We are seeking excellent individuals who understand the challenges facing health care organizations and are passionate about delivering solutions to maximize the potential of scientific and technological advancements.
You will be in a challenging and dynamic role responsible for optimizing customer delivery across the whole Shyft Product suite.
- Deliver first class customer service on production deliverables across multiple customers.
- Troubleshoot product incidents and work closely with business and technical team members to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Available to provide support for critical customer deliverables during off hours.
- Deep understanding of the customer deliverables and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Provide operational support across SHYFT products.
- Develop patches when needed.
- Cross train team members to ensure project coverages.
- Escalate issues to managers to ensure the correct action plan is developed.
- Contribute to the Customer Success group best practice repository.
- Participate in various development effort and product environment setup.
- 1+ years database development experience
- Basic T-SQL and MS SQL Server experience preferred
- Aptitude to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner
- Quick learner and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Some knowledge of the software development life cycle required specifically Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, MIS or other related fields and demonstrable, relevant work experience. Life sciences and data analysis exposure is a plus.
- Experience with
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics is a plus.
- AWS DynamoDB and MapReduce or Hadoop a plus.
- Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- 3rd party reporting applications such as Cognos, and/or Spotfire is a plus.