Greater Boston Area
SessionM is looking for an exceptional Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to join our North America team. The Solution Consultant is the primary trusted technical advisor and solution designer for the sales team, helping to ensure our customers are delivered the right solution and have an exceptional experience throughout the entire process.
- Technical Support - Having a mastery of the platform, the Solutions Consultant will partner with their assigned sales rep and provide technical support for all deals in their pipeline. This support includes providing technical responses to RFIs/RFPs, consultations, attending sales calls and meetings when requested.
- Demo Magician - Deliver world-class platform demonstrations to both marketing and technical audiences across all levels within an organization. Collaborate with your assigned account rep to provide a rich and meaningful experience for the prospect. Provide an in-depth overview of both the feature/functionality and how our company can solve their business and technical objectives. Collect feedback from the field to understand what the market wants and provide that feedback to Product.
- Conduct Technical Discovery - Meet with both the prospects marketing and technical teams to undercover and understand their marketing stack and identify all the points of integration. Whiteboard how the SessionM platform operates and where it fits into their martech stack. Ask probing questions to get to the root of the requirements.
- Provide Technical Solutions - Leverage your technical know-how and expert knowledge of the platform to design and document effective and efficient solutions. Set up customer for success by proactively uncovering and addressing any technical roadblocks. Partner with the technical services and product teams to deliver a product that meets and exceeds prospects’ expectations. Present the final solution to the internal SessionM stakeholders for alignment, level of effort and global readiness and finally, ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to post sales.
- Prior experience as a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant or Sales Engineer with a SaaS provider. Experience in the marketing space is preferred (MarTech or AdTech)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience collaborating with Product and post sales integration teams.
- Knowledge of basic web technology, APIs and security
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing cloud industry, trends, best practices, and competitive landscape. Experience with Salesforce Clouds and loyalty are a plus
- Familiarity with the cross-channel marketing eco-system including email, mobile, social, display
- Comfort with public speaking and presentations to large audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment
- Proven success in developing and delivering custom product demonstrations both in person and via web conference
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in retail, fast casual restaurants, CPG and travel/leisure are all a plus
- A willingness to travel – up to 50% during peak times.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level.
- Healthcare HMO & PPO.
- Stock options and 401k.
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts.
Read Full Job Description