Are you passionate about e-Commerce and fitness and looking for an opportunity that combines those two? Are you looking for a growth opportunity that is highly collaborative and global in scope? ASICS Digital is seeking a Salsify expert to join their eCommerce team in Boston.
This role will join other Salsify subject matter experts in supporting a best in class and global Product Information Management platform. As the Site Ops Manager, you will bring Salsify expertise, eCommerce industry awareness, passion for streamlined business user experiences and a customer centric approach to your work. You’ll be ramping up and running the operations of regional sites on Salsify and helping stakeholders maintain global catalog structure. The Site Ops Manager will move product information to our various channels and contribute to efforts to bring new products live on ASICS websites globally.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues and partner with engineering to flag, monitor and resolve production-related issues
- Create and share workflow best practices
- Develop instructional material on an ongoing basis, support training as needed, and provide pre and post launch support
- Form a strong partnership with regional partners to ensure they have the platform tools and abilities needed to deliver against target KPIs
- Contribute to a knowledge community of site operation colleagues
- Share knowledge of all the latest platform functionalitiesRelay business user pain points and assist in solutioning through out of box capabilities
- Understand upcoming Salsify features that would be additive to the business and help prioritize them for adoption
What You'll Have
- Familiarity with Salsify Product Information Management platform or similar
- Experience in eCommerce; retail-industry preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and reliably meet deadlines
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
Nice To Have
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Project management ticketing systems (JIRA, Confluence, or similar)
- eCommerce KPIs and analytics
- Content management systems
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.