Senior Technical Solutions Architect
- Estimate level of involvement in terms of people, process, and technology.
- Respond to RFI/RFP to determine how the solution must be developed.
- Develop, implement, and support Custom Engineering solutions for complex client engagements.
- Design and implement dedicated direct connections from the client network.
- Design complex and efficiently operable networks to support real-time protocols.
- Act as the network subject matter and policy expert in a mix of cloud deployment models.
- Fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis during implementation.
- Interact with project and development teams to assist in prioritizing slated projects.
- 5+ years of software pre-sales, post-sales, provisioning and implementation experience preferably in SaaS or subscription based business model.
- Strong background in Telephony Systems
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) experience
- Experience working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording.
- Experience working in Enterprise level Contact Center environment including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys experience.
- Working experience with AWS.
- Hands-on design, operation, and support of large, high-availability, global enterprise networks.
- Multi-vendor hardware and software environments (Juniper, Cisco and Oracle experience preferred).
- Executing best practice concepts including RFC and ISO standards, SLA’s, and change management.
- Strong understanding of Network Infrastructure, Protocols, and Security.
- Network applications including VoIP, encryption, SSO.
- TCP/IP fundamentals (packet level analysis).
- Network protocols including TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, RTP.
- ISP, large POP, co-location and revenue-generating network experience
- Hardware including Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Gigamon, Sonus or Palo Alto products.
- Virtualized desktop environments including Citrix and/or ZenApp
- Experience with CRM integration (i. e. Salesforce. com).
- Experience with other public or private cloud providers.
- Working experience with various flavors of Operating Systems, including CentOS and OSX.
- Working experience with various flavors of Databases including MySQL.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, information security, information technology, or equivalent.