Online marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise to guide customers, and an ecosystem of high-quality, marketplace-ready sellers to accelerate launch and scale.
Recently named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave™: Marketplace Development Platforms, Mirakl has helped more than 300 industry leaders launch and grow an online marketplace. Mirakl’s latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl workers globally over the next 3 years. We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Representative.
The Senior Business Development Representative performs all business development activities within the full lifecycle of the top of the funnel and is responsible for identifying and qualifying leads, capturing and winning new business pursuits, and engaging in initial conversations with prospects to help achieve the annual revenue goals of the Sales Team.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Establish, research, and engage enterprise level prospects within your respective territory (C-level executives at largest companies)
- Being held to daily and weekly activity KPIs (Emails, calls, LinkedIn Messaging)
- Creating a pre-determined number of opportunities per quarter (not just meetings, but actually handling meetings and qualifying conversations)
- Actively manage a portfolio of prospects and contacts in Salesforce and set up nurturing activities to generate active engagement with prospects
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing Team to intensify inbound leads and outbound prospecting efforts
- Set up comprehensive prospecting approaches (1:1 account management, outbound campaigns, etc.) including emails, calls, and other innovative approaches
- Create relevant and impactful content in email correspondence with decision-makers in prospect organizations
- Manage sales down funnel until passed on to Account Executive
- Give presentations and lead calls with prospect companies providing them a consultative approach: speaking to their problems and how a marketplace strategy might solve those
- Be the expert in your territory understanding key players, opportunities, market trends, and challenges
- Support the Sales Execs in creating presentations by providing key insights into areas of development and potential roadblocks
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- 1+ year of business development experience or 3 years professional experience
- Strong background in creative problem solving when needed to pursue opportunities
- Demonstrated success pitching to the C-suite within enterprise organizations
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce tech space a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Motivated by learning and developing personally and professionally with consistent coaching and training
- 1+ years of experience in the SaaS solution space is a plus