Sales/Revenue Operations Manager at MachineMetrics, Inc.
We're looking for a talented Sales/Revenue Operations Manager to join our team! This position may be based out of Boston, MA or Northampton, MA.
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019 and voted one of Built In’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Boston!
Our industry 4.0-ready software increases productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, and deep manufacturing analytics. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
As our Sales/Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll work across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to drive alignment and accountability across teams. Your mission will be to accelerate growth and provide more predictable revenue by streamlining and optimizing the business systems and processes. You’re a great fit if you have prior experience as a Revenue or Sales Operations Manager or similar—incorporating your tech-savviness and project management skills with cloud-based systems such as Marketing Automation and CRM (Hubspot), Accounting (Netsuite), and Customer Success (Churnzero). This is a new role within the company; we’ll look to you to create and fine-tune our processes which means you’ll make an impact from day one.
We are a growing startup, seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. Our work environment is busy, non-political, and comfortable. People that do well here can self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance. If you love working with people and helping them seek solutions, we'd love to talk!
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate current process and software systems capabilities; meeting with multiple key internal stakeholders to understand desired outputs/requirements
- Lead/own cross-functional projects to completion
- Develop sustainable project plan(s) to add/update software platforms and processes
- Configure, implement, and test systems prior to systems/feature rollout with appropriate KPI’s to measure success
- Create training sessions and documentation for internal users
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to maximize efficacy and cost-efficiency
- Support troubleshooting and maintenance of all integrations
- Build systems/processes that will scale with the company as we continue to grow
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What You’ll Have:
- 3 plus years of prior experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Customer Success Operations, or Business Operations in a SaaS company
- Administration experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar CRM; ERPs, marketing automation platforms
- A penchant for automating processes and data, maintaining both data integrity and security
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and maintain flexibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to quickly surmise what the end-user is seeking
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with connecting cloud-based systems via APIs
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.