Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is seeking a Sales Reporting Co-op to join our Sales Operations team! This individual will play an integral role in supporting and improving the reporting of our Sales Operations organization. The co-op will contribute to the team’s success by assisting with technology enablement, reporting & analytics, and process innovation & optimization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal and technical skills. A strategic and results-oriented individual possessing strong analytical skills, who faces challenges with enthusiasm and excels at solving complex business problems. If you embody these traits and are looking to start fast in a well-rounded Sales Reporting opportunity, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time, paid, Spring 2022 Co-op position. Only students currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from January 2022 - June 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Own data update tasks on Salesforce.com, identify and implement process improvements
- Assist with supporting Sales Operations’ technology & reporting
- Assist with managing data integrity across systems to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency
- Streamline and document processes that promote CRM best practices
- Research and evaluate new tools and solutions that support sales needs
- Develop reports to analyze data from various sources and prepare KPI presentations
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional departments (including Sales, Enterprise Applications, Process Innovation, Product Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.) to execute critical initiatives
- Provide support to Sales Operations, Sales, and Enterprise Application team members on ad hoc projects and requests
Who You Are:
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or a similar field.
- At least one previous co-op/internship experience.
- Full-time work availability during standard business hours (Eastern Time).
- Pending COVID-19 protocols, able to work remotely or in the Cambridge, MA office.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in creating reports using Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPs in Excel
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven track record to effectively self-start, multi-task, act inventively, follow-through, and meet deadlines.
- Works well with others and independently in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- SQL experience is a plus
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.