GreatHorn is looking for a Head of Sales Operations. The Head of Sales Operations will play a critical role for the company. This management role will report to the Vice President of Sales and will oversee operations for Reporting, Forecasting, Marketing Operations, and Sales Effectiveness.
GreatHorn is growing quickly and the leadership team will need this leader to help them report and analyze the business, look for trends, and advise the team where new opportunities lie. Your experience in helping sales deliver forecast numbers, analyze sales and marketing stages, and finding ways to make the sales and marketing teams more effective will be important.
Key functions and areas of focus in 2020 will include but not be limited the following:
- Help the Leadership team analyze the Target Market for Sales and Marketing using existing data sources and new data sources.
- Align Sales by Industry and by company size based on the number of resources, the targets, and the current headcount.
- Improve the Sales Stages in SFDC and the analytics in SFDC
- Work on the lead flow engine from the marketing engine to SFDC
- Improve the Onboarding of Sales
- Improve the overall training of Sales
- Help with Forecasting methodologies
- Lead Forecasting Calls for the Sales Leadership
- Work on Headcount modeling for future growth
- Work with the VP of Sales on Compensation plans and incentive packages
- Work with Leadership on pricing analysis and competitive analysis
- Advise SFDC and other Martech Development resources on the changes needed
- Establish process maps for all Sales Activities
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and other members of the leadership team
- Be able to leverage other internal and external resources to achieve your goals
- Have an opportunity to shape the company in your strategic image
- Have an opportunity to lead the entire sales operations organization
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Innate natural curiosity, the desire to solve problems, and demonstrable skill in doing so
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Experience with SFDC an absolute must
We are a “work family”, and while we work incredibly hard, we laugh and respect one another. As such, we are highly selective as to whom we ask to join our team. You will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work, and more importantly, on serving our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations on a daily basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer, believe strongly in diversity, and expect our colleagues to share in our core values.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.