Sales Operations Manager at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 250 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
The Sales Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day activities to ensure the operational efficiency of our sales, orders, and analytical processes. Support key stakeholders, regional sales, and sales order teams to ensure business continuity, give critical insight, and improve effectiveness. You will manage systems, tools, order entry process, reports, and analytics.
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent leadership skills, customer service skills, great attention to detail, and be a team player. This role is great for people with experience in Sales Ops, that understand people, processes, and systems well.
In this role you will:
- Manage forecast calls, sales pipeline reviews and sales performance and productivity
- Assist in forecast and sales target setting processes
- Manage, create and maintain regional sales pipeline, sales productivity, and marketing reporting
- Manage, create, and maintain operational processes
- Manage channel commissions toolset, process, and reporting
- Lead Sales Order processing team; train, mentor, and coach team
- Solve and escalate order issues as they arise with the relevant cross-functional groups, and ensure their timely resolution
- Drive continuous process improvements for order process and team efficiency, including project management of system enhancements
- Ensure appropriate documentation exists for quoting and order processes, and train team on updated and evolving processes
- Special projects as required
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations role
- College Degree preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description