Sales Operations Manager
This is an exciting position on our fast growing commercial team. We are searching for a Sales Operations Manager to provide operational support for our growing sales organization. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and manage numerous tasks and projects concurrently. You will present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and you will own the reports and dashboards which reflect our sales productivity and effectiveness. Our commercial team is growing quickly and you will help onboard new reps and bring them up to speed quickly. You will help develop tools to maximize the effectiveness of our sales teams. If you get excited about startups, analytics, sales automation, warehouse automation, and robots, this is the place for you. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Coordinate forecasting, planning, budgeting, quoting and other sales processes
- Liaise across the organization to develop specific sales strategies and suggest sales process improvements
- Develop and report on important sales KPI’s including, but not limited to forecasting, funnel management, and pipeline activity
- Create and provide tools, data, and guidance to accelerate the sales and customer success teams activities, including go-to-market selling resources and new rep onboarding
- Develop and monitor performance indicators. Manage data entry and integrity that feed our sales tracking tools
- Use data and analysis tools as necessary to research potential territories and markets and prepare reports with findings and suggestions
- Help bring new sales team members onboard, recruiting, territory alignment, enabling technologies
- 5+ years of sales / sales operations experience or experience in management consulting, finance, or business analytics roles
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent time management, project management, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with large data sets to develop actionable insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record working in a high growth, unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Experience in the supply chain software, material handling automation, or robotics is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce or Hubspot is required.
Position will require minimal travel. Some visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites.