Sales Operations Coordinator - Deal Desk at VMware Carbon Black
Carbon Black is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to provide operations support for our growing sales organization. The Sales Operations Coordinator will work in collaboration with members of the sales team (local and remote) and the business development, marketing and finance teams. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
What You'll Do
- Provide quote support to sales for both new and add on deals as well as renewal quoting and product upgrades and/or swaps
- Ability to review Customer accounts to understand the overall customer status, and provide data regarding the accounts
- Assist in the processing of Territory Management changes within Salesforce to maintain proper territory alignment within the global Sales hierarchies
- Provide Deal Processing support.
- Understand the internal processing requirements in order to accurately get deals processed and booked
- Responsible for supporting Partner Account data, deal registrations, and Agreements
Who You Are
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in sales operations
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.