Sales Operations Analyst at Hometap
Who We Are
At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to enable homeowners to access their home's equity - free of debt - do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
We make investments alongside homeowners today in exchange for a share of the future value of the home. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Sales Operations Analyst to help manage our growth.
As our Sales Operations Analyst, you will use your passion for technology to assist with the administration of the sales technology stack and support the development and optimization of our sales programs. This position is great for someone who has strong analytical skills and also loves working with others. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Underwriting and Product. You’ll support our customer journey, from lead generation to closed investments, with plenty of room to innovate, automate, and experiment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the administration and optimizing of the sales technology stack (Salesforce, Guru, Dialpad, sales enablement tools, future systems)
- Implementing technical and process-related updates to our knowledge management system and Salesforce to improve lead generation, qualification, scoring, distribution, management and reporting
- Identify potential bottlenecks in the sales process through data/analysis and propose solutions
- Ensuring processes and solutions are well documented to ensure data consistency, transparency, data integrity, and a positive customer experience
- Evaluating new sales technologies, adding and/or consolidating vendors to help improve and optimize our existing processes
- Working closely with our sales teams to understand what they need and determining the best way to deliver on their requirements
- Helping with ad hoc sales requests (reporting, salesforce bugs, etc)
- Helping to maintain and analyze key reports and dashboards on sales activities, effectiveness and business impact; ensuring relevant stakeholders have access to all data necessary to manage business successfully and efficiently
- Effectively communicating learnings from analyses of the business to provide recommendations cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Underwriting to ensure that we’re meeting/exceeding our targets
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years of experience within a sales operations role or similar position responsible for administering a company’s sales technology stack
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with sales forecasting
- Strong business acumen, analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- Curious, hands-on, and hard-working nature
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Bonus Points: Experience working for a startup and/or consumer finance company
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If you’re someone who embraces this builder mentality, you’ll be right at home here.