Sales Operations Analyst at Everbridge
Everbridge seeks a Sales Operations Analyst to proactively work with Sales to optimize the deal structure for opportunities in accordance with internal guidelines while optimizing the Company’s revenue objectives. You will achieve this by managing day-to-day quoting, order QA, the order approval process, and other general Sales Operations tasks. This position will report directly to the Manager of Sales Operations and will work closely with other members of the Sales Operations team on numerous aspects of the business.
About the Team
The Sales Operations team works in a high-speed fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing enterprise. This environment will provide opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve personal development goals. It will also provide autonomy to problem solve and find solutions with minimum managerial oversight. This role is heavily cross-functional. The ideal candidate will be able to work with individuals from other departments, such as Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product teams, Channel teams, and various other departments to help maintain and increase the productivity of Everbridge Sales.
Job Duties include
- Develop into one of the subject matter experts in the Everbridge cash to quote process. This includes quote creation, deal modeling, and understanding pricing models; ideally, you will suggest possible improvements to the process.
- Recognize and understand financial concepts in the context of sales quoting process. This would relate to discounting, pro-ration, and application of promotional pricing.
- Ability to understand products and pricing, with a solid capacity to articulate them clearly to the Sales Organization and to customers as needed.
- Understand and ensure compliance with order policies and procedures as they relate to Sales and Services.
- Able to create quotes for small, medium, enterprise sales and assist in creating complex quotes (upgrades, etc.) for the Sales Organization.
- Provide expert support to Sales Organization, solving quote to cash related issues.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for sales in all pricing and quoting support and escalation needs.
- Also act as the primary point of contact for sales for all Salesforce.com related questions.
- Manage the timely completion of customers Consolidations and Cancellations
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commission’s readiness.
- Provide exceptional service to Sales Operations internal and external customers.
- Learn and understand the different functions and duties of a Sales Operations team, and provide general Sales Operations support on an ad hoc basis.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Ideal Candidate will have experience in CPQ (Cash -To- Quote) systems, where they will be a key point of contact to assist sales in quote generation.
- Ideal candidates will possess 2+ years in operations, strategy, finance or similar type-role preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in Sales Operations and/or interacting with a Sales Team is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Finance, Operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision
- Highly detail oriented, with a strong attention to accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor.
- A passion for learning
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.