Greater Boston Area
We’re expanding a team of driven, focused, smart people who want to make a meaningful impact on the success of world-class software organizations. To us, sales isn’t pitching a vision, closing a decision maker, then handing them a product; it’s providing an amazing experience centered around helping a prospect try and evaluate our product. Today, sales engineering is the missing component to help us take a world class customer experience upmarket, faster.
This is an opportunity to team with our top account executives and architect strategies and solutions that help the world's leading software companies become product led. In this role, you will work directly with our account executives, top prospect, and key clients. You will interface with them over Zoom, in person, and via email. Every month you will be a part of closing and expanding our key segments of revenue. Over time, the playbook you help to create will lay the foundation of sales engineering at Appcues.
Apply if you’re passionate about being a part of a great team, delivering an exceptional experience, and contributing to the growth of a business that is growing rapidly.job description here
Your objectives will center around assisting key deals by helping to bring on high quality revenue in addition to ensuring customers are a good fit and understand what it takes to succeed.
You may be a great fit if
- You believe at your core that solving for the success of Appcues customers is the best lever to drive team and personal success.'
- You believe helping is the new selling.
- You strive to work and contribute to a place where you’re excited to show up every day.
- Your instinct is to solve a problem without being asked.
- You’re technically astute and would be excited to gain a deeper understanding of how software works. Our customers use different web technologies and you should want to understand the basics of how they work.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and hop on the phone with a customer who needs support-style help.
- You look at challenges as opportunities for personal growth. More than anything else,
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description