- Effective time manager, capable of executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- High energy with a “can do” attitude, a positive demeanour, a sense of purpose, and the ability to have fun and adapt to the Mimecast culture.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of personalities at all levels within the organization, and an understanding of what motivates your sales customer.
- Strong presentation and organization skills.
- Education qualification or short courses.
Work Experience Required
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the high-tech industry.
- Experience in training and/or enablement with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing sales training and enablement programs.
- Experience using sales or customer management tools such as CRM systems and Microsoft Office products.
Skills and Core Competencies
- Communicator: You possess strong oral and written communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You have strong interpersonal awareness and are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer.
- Driven & Passionate: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Self-Motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and are capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Work effectively across all content and training disciplines including Product Development and Management, Product Marketing, Communications, Customer Support, Finance, Legal and Sales.
- Strong rapport with the Sales Organization (Leadership and Rep’s) to ensure the right on-boarding and training is put in place to improve overall sales effectiveness.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life cover. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities.
All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with inbuilt passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump onboard?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply below.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website atwww.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law