Sales Development Representative at WhiteSource
About us: WhiteSource sells a platform to help companies manage the open-source software embedded in their products. WhiteSource identifies open-source components and dependencies in a customer’s proprietary software, providing tools to manage the compliance, security, reporting, and licensing of open-source components.
Founded in 2011, WhiteSource now has more than 100 employees with offices in Israel and the U.S. WhiteSource became backed by Susquehanna Growth Equity in August 2018, enabling it to accelerate growth. In the past, it raised from 83North and Microsoft.
WhiteSource is headquartered in Israel. Its U.S. offices are located in New York City and Boston.
WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in US , generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The SDR will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
· Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
· Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
· Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales or as Business Development Representative (BDR) in software or SaaS company.
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.