Sales Development Representative
GreatHorn is looking for a high-performing professional with intellectual acumen, technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Go-To-Market team as a Sales Development Representative.
In this role you’ll:
- Take inbound and outbound-generated interest and turn it into real business
- Receive exceptional training in all aspects of the sales process
- Develop transferrable skills and insights, including understanding of sales cycle management, product expertise, and industry knowledge in cloud and cybersecurity
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives and targets
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop lead quality and conversion processes
This is a growth opportunity! Success in this role means fast-track promotion into a deal-closing role, typically in under a year.
Skills & Requirements
You’ll join a diverse team of industry veterans while having the unique opportunity to do so as part of a collaborative startup environment with loads of growth opportunity.
You are an ideal fit for this role if you are:
- A natural team player, and enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a passion for the cloud and/or cybersecurity
- Want to be part of a diverse and driven culture where success is recognized and rewarded
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is a high-growth startup, based in Waltham, MA. We’re Techstars graduates, backed by amazing investors, and run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with track record of success.
We’ve experienced 535% year-over-year growth, are recognized as one of 10 “Startups to Watch” by CB Insights, one of 50 “Startups to Watch” in Boston, a 2017 RSA Innovation Sandbox finalist, winners of the 2017 Tech Trailblazer Cloud award, the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the Cloud Security category, and MassTLC finalists for Security Innovation of the Year.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop and support talent from all backgrounds.