What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Sales excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Quick Base is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) as we continue to grow the current team. We're looking for someone who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying inbound and outbound opportunities. The successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable and/or experienced in contacting and conversing with senior business executives and technical buyers. Most importantly, you must have a desire to compete and win. The SDR will act as the first contact for Quick Base prospects and customers on their journey of digital transformation. Successful SDR’s will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and work in a fast paced environment. This position offers growth and visibility across the entire organization.
- Identify top quality opportunities for our inside sales team through discovery and qualification of inbound and outbound leads
- Effectively deliver Quick Base value proposition to new prospects as well as existing customers
- Consistently reach a minimum of 50 calls and 50 emails per day
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods
- Be a beacon of knowledge and expertise for pioneers in digital transformation
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals
- Weekly call plans outlining how you will have success in your sales territory
- Partner with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Partner Sales & Customer Success
- Consistently deliver feedback to Marketing and Sales
- Accurately update CRM
- 1+ years of sales experience (recent grads also encouraged to apply)
- Ability to take direction and coaching to develop best practices
- Desire to start a career in software sales
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Strong presentation, communication, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial, Proven team player