Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. The Sales Development Representative Team Lead is someone who is both passionate about generating new relationships and the professional development of their team members. They will help create a competitive yet collaborative atmosphere by overseeing team-based competitions measured via clearly defined metrics and goals. Their focus will be fostering the growth of their team members by continuous enablement and encouragement of new ideas. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast-paced atmosphere and if you are looking to take the next step in your sales career, Atlassian may be the place for you.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Must be able to successfully manage time, tasks and duties independently.
- Consistently maintain the activity level necessary to meet the goals of the job.
- Be proficient with tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Discover.Og.
- Be proficient with tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts to collaborate with the sales,
- marketing, and executive teams.
- Be proficient with email, phone, video (Zoom) and the like to hold calls and demos.
More about our team:
- The Sales Development Representative team was established in 2015 and we are working from our offices in Austin, Boston, and New York.
- This product is a modern incident management platform for operating always-on services, empowering Dev & Ops teams to plan for service disruptions and stay in control during incidents.
- The Sales Development team shares a drive to hit our numbers and ambition to make our new team successful.
- However, above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building a successful pipeline for the Enterprise Advocates.
- We are looking forward to having you join the team!
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.