DataRobot is looking for a talented and motivated Sales Associate that wants to develop/expand their skill set to learn about machine learning and work in a structured program designed to develop all of the necessary skills required to be successful in a full-cycle closing sales role, what we call a Corporate Account Executive. This person will be an ambitious learner and self starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative yet highly autonomous environment.
At DataRobot we view our Corporate Account Executives as machine learning consultants and project managers - working with a diverse set internal and external stakeholders at all kinds of industries, using the DataRobot platform to solve complex business problems. The Sales Associate (Junior CAE) will be working closely to both learn from and support the CAE’s with the overall goal of eventually becoming a Corporate Account Executive within the first twelve months of employment.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Previously worked as a Business Development or Sales Development Representative
- Finds themselves in an industry like Banking, Insurance. etc. and wants to make a career transition into technology sales
The ideal mentality of this person would be to challenge themselves by joining a company at the bleeding edge of AI and Machine Learning and join DataRobot as a Sales Associate to not only learn about machine learning and data science but fast-track their sales career to quickly move into a quota-carrying closing role.
- Must be detailed-oriented, with effective organizational skills, including strong time-management, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline and data-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a sense of urgency with the ability to thrive in a metrics-driven culture
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability work independently with limited supervision, work well under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Previous Sales Development experience a plus
- Previous Banking or Insurance experience a plus