Revenue Operations Manager
Building Engines is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies serving the commercial real estate market. Based in the heart of Boston, our entrepreneurial and collaborative culture combines the best attributes of an established industry leader with the disruptive attitude of a startup.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, your role is to partner with the Sales and Marketing departments and provide data and insight that impacts decisions regarding sales strategy, lead generation, and process efficiency. You will work within the Solutions Consulting group and have exposure and engagement with senior executives in the company, including the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately and take a crucial role in a rapidly growing company.
- Analyze report on all levels of sales and marketing funnels and performance
- Report creation in Salesforce, Excel and sales visualization dashboards
- Dashboard creation in Salesforce and Excel
- Summarization, Analysis, and Presentation of Data
- Assistance with M&A Due Diligence and Post M&A Integration Activities
Desired Skills, Attributes & Experience
- SaaS software company experience
- Strong experience using Salesforce
- 3-4 Years’ Experience in sales ops, finance and/ or with sales teams
- Experience analyzing and reporting on business performance
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in existing processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior leadership
- Team player, positive, and energetic, with relentless drive towards problem solving and process improvement
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will comprise a base salary and bonus structure which will be based upon experience/performance
- Building Engines offers medical, dental, vision, 401k and unlimited vacation
When You Join Building Engines, You Will Be…
- A key contributor who will have a huge impact on the company.
- A key member of the Marketing and Sales Teams and your efforts will be essential to Building Engines’ continued success.
- Joining the fastest growing company in our industry and an organization that is a thought leader.