Regional Sales Director - East
This is an exciting leadership position in our North American market. This is a front-line field sales management role accountable for building and leading a team and managing all operations related to the sales force in the defined region. You will report directly to the VP of Sales. We are seeking someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. You have experience working in a dynamic environment and experience growing a company from nominal revenues to phenomenal revenues at least once in your career.
- Responsible for leading, teaching, motivating and inspiring a team of Sales Executives to achieve or exceed sales objectives in their assigned territory
- Drive the strategy and sales for the region, including training and development, resource planning and allocation, and overall performance management of the sales team.
- Conduct regular field visits and business reviews to ensure that proper programs and messages are being utilized and commitments are followed through on
- Assist in all facets of Customer Lifecycle - sales, solutions, services, support, and account management
- Organize trade shows and marketing events
- Identify and recruit members of the Go-to-Market team including Sales, Solutions, and Services
- 10+ years experience in enterprise sales and sales management, with a proven track record of success in a management role
- Recent and significant experience closing traditional and “X as a Service” deals between $250K - $2MM involving hardware, software, and professional services to executives at the following types of companies: e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics companies
- Broad cross functional experience collaborating with product management, engineering, and marketing
- The Company has demand from many significant, well-known companies. We need someone who can assist the team with navigating and growing these accounts.
- Four year college degree
Position will require 50-70% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.