The Technology Partnerships team mission is to help drive Klaviyo’s Owned Marketing vision forward by enabling developers from technology companies around the world to integrate in Klaviyo’s platform. Our Technology partners add new capabilities into Klaviyo that strengthen our position in existing markets and will help us forge our path into other verticals.
The Partner Development Representative plays a crucial role on the front lines in supporting our technology partnerships by delivering an exceptional experience for new and existing partners. The PDR will efficiently guide partners from the discovery phase through launch by both working directly with partners and internal systems. The PDR will need to have a deep understanding of the value of Klaviyo's platform and the positive impact it can have on our clients.
On the Partnerships team we pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes across sales, product, marketing, and success. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations for our partners.
How you will make a difference:
- Communicate program benefits and requirements to potential partners
- Articulate Klaviyo’s value proposition to various stakeholders from IC to Executive level
- Use your initiation to help identify high impact opportunities and work with Strategic Partner Management to unlock potential
- Provide guidance and support to our Partner network
- Track and monitor the onboarding process of partners. Use experience to consult on and optimize future processes
Who you are:
- Desire to learn more about technology partnerships and integrations
- Have 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a BDR role at a SaaS company
- Have the ability and willingness to become a Klaviyo product expert and solve problems for customers and developers
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are curious, organized, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.